Suburban Maryland and Washington DC Continuing Education Classes for Insurance Adjustuers and Agents
Paul Davis provides continuing education to insurance and other professionals. The property damage restoration industry is complex and ever-changing. It is important to stay current with this industry’s knowledge and trends. The Paul Davis CE program exceeds expectations and standards. Approved instructors are dynamic, enthusiastic, and passionate about course topics. The program has been designed to provide insurance agents and adjusters with up-to-date and relevant information. All continuing education classes are approved for credit according to state rules and guidelines.
As the restoration industry evolves and changes, it is wise to stay current with the latest techniques and trends. Paul Davis offers CE classes to professionals to who want to have training on the latest tools, methods and issues facing restoration, insurance and real estate. Certified instructors around Suburban Maryland and Washington DC are knowledgeable and dynamic in topics covered in the course. The current information shared in the Paul Davis CE courses is tailor-made for insurance professionals. You rest assured that Paul Davis always teaches courses within state laws in order to provide any credit or licensure.
Our team provides continuing education classes to professionals in insurance all over the nation and Suburban Maryland and Washington DC for many years. The courses we conduct go farther than simple licensure. Professionals in the insurance industry aren’t the only people who take our classes. Subjects covered are relevant for landlords, real estate professionals and those who work in a field involving restoration of homes or commercial spaces.
Our main objective is providing relevant and current information, so you can assist your clients intelligently in situations of property damage. Our training has been accepted in all fifty states and run by certified experts. Some of the topics covered in our CE courses include:
- Ethics for the Insurance Professional
- Water Damage Mitigation/Applied Structural Drying
- Fire Damage Mitigation
- Mold Remediation
- Soft Contents Restoration
- Bio Recovery Services
- Meth Lab Cleanup
- Ethics for Insurance Professionals
- Water Mitigation Process
- Fire Insurance Claims Education
- Evaluating Claims for Damaged Homes
- Before & After the Disaster
- Roof Damage Assessment
- Flood Insurance Training
- Mold Damage Mitigation
To join a continuing education class, please fill out our continuing education form.
2019 CE Class SCHEDULE
- September 24th
Ethics and Insurance: 9:00am – 12:00pm (3 Credits)
- September 25th
National Flood Insurance Program: 9:00am – 12:00pm (3 Credits)
Questions on the above classes and credits? Contact Caitlin Mee at [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions:
“Why is your list not showing any classes?”
- We host classes during early spring – late spring and again from early fall to mid-winter. We take a break for for the summer during the busy travel season to allow agents and class teachers to enjoy time with their families. We post our schedules for the upcoming class season in September for the fall season and January for the spring season.
“The event is not allowing me to register?”
- The event is probably full. We have limited seating and our events typically reach capacity months in advanced which is why we highly recommend reserving your seat early.
“May I show up even though the event is full – I really need these classes.”
- Register for the wait-list. As people drop out of the event, tickets will be released to wait-listed individuals in a first come – first serve basis. Due to state regulations and building codes, we cannot overbook these classes to accommodate extras.
“I need to cancel my reservation / ticket.”
- Awesome – canceling your ticket will allow a wait-listed individual to take your place. You can cancel your reservation through EventBrite by following these instructions. Please do not email the event planners to cancel your ticket for you.
“I’m running late, but I’m registered.”
- By state law, we cannot allow you to get credit for a class that you show up more than 15 minutes late to. If you find yourself running late to a CE Class event that you are registered for, please notify the event planners that you cannot attend due to the time constraint dictated by state law.
“How soon are the credits processed?”
- The event planners typically submit class paperwork within 5 days of the event. It takes roughly 2 weeks for processed credits to reflect on your accounts.
“Will you be hosting classes in Frederick?”
- We’re currently testing out which location is best for class attendees. Our new Gaithersburg office is conveniently located and has a large meeting area. As we add classes to either location, we’ll update the class list here.
CE Training Classes Registration Form
Paul Davis Restoration of Suburban MD Washington DC is hosting several CE classes. Please sign up for one or more below. For additional information please contact us at [email protected]