Paul Davis provides continuing education to insurance and other professionals. The property damage restoration industry is complex and ever-changing. It is important to stay current with this industry’s knowledge and trends. The Paul Davis CE program exceeds expectations and standards. Approved instructors are dynamic, enthusiastic, and passionate about course topics. The program has been designed to provide insurance agents and adjusters with up-to-date and relevant information. All continuing education classes are approved for credit according to state rules and guidelines.
As the property damage restoration world continues to evolve and change, it is wise to stay current with the latest techniques and technology. Paul Davis offers continuing education to anyone who wants to have training on the latest tools, techniques and problems facing real estate and insurance. Approved instructors in Suburban MD & Washington DC are experienced and dynamic about topics covered in the course. The information you learn in Paul Davis continuing education courses include scenarios your policy holders have likely experienced, such as fire damage. All continuing education classes are approved for credit within MD rules.
Our team provides continuing education classes to insurance professionals all over the nation and Suburban MD & Washington DC for many years. The seminars we provide go farther than simple licensure. We provide a wide range courses for credit and non-credit for not only insurance adjusters and agents, but also for homeowners, real estate professionals and other professionals interested in the property damage restoration industry.
Our objective as education providers and instructors is to teach the most current best practices to assist your own customers better. Every one of the continuing education seminars from Paul Davis have been approved by all states and are taught by instructors with the proper certifications. Below is sample of the CE course topics available for you and your staff:
- Ethics for the Insurance Professional
- Water Damage Mitigation/Applied Structural Drying
- Fire Damage Mitigation
- Mold Remediation
- Soft Contents Restoration
- Bio Recovery Services
- Meth Lab Cleanup
To learn more, call us today or sign up for one of our continuing education seminars
SPRING 2018 SCHEDULE – New Gaithersburg Location
Questions on the above classes? Contact Serena Corby from Safelite via email at Serena.Corby@Safelite.com
For all other classes, please contact Delanie Ostrow at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
“Why is your list not showing any classes?”
- We host classes during early spring – late spring and again from early fall to mid-winter. We take a break for for the summer during the busy travel season to allow agents and class teachers to enjoy time with their families. We post our schedules for the upcoming class season in September for the fall season and January for the spring season.
“The event is not allowing me to register?”
- The event is probably full. We have limited seating and our events typically reach capacity months in advanced which is why we highly recommend reserving your seat early.
“May I show up even though the event is full – I really need these classes.”
- Register for the wait-list. As people drop out of the event, tickets will be released to wait-listed individuals in a first come – first serve basis. Due to state regulations and building codes, we cannot overbook these classes to accommodate extras.
“I need to cancel my reservation / ticket.”
- Awesome – canceling your ticket will allow a wait-listed individual to take your place. You can cancel your reservation through EventBrite by following these instructions. Please do not email the event planners to cancel your ticket for you.
“I’m running late, but I’m registered.”
- By state law, we cannot allow you to get credit for a class that you show up more than 15 minutes late to. If you find yourself running late to a CE Class event that you are registered for, please notify the event planners that you cannot attend due to the time constraint dictated by state law.
“How soon are the credits processed?”
- The event planners typically submit class paperwork within 5 days of the event. It takes roughly 2 weeks for processed credits to reflect on your accounts.
“Will you be hosting classes in Frederick?”
- We’re currently testing out which location is best for class attendees. Our new Gaithersburg office is conveniently located and has a large meeting area. As we add classes to either location, we’ll update the class list here.