Paul Davis provides continuing education to insurance and other professionals. The property damage restoration industry is complex and ever-changing. It is important to stay current with this industry’s knowledge and trends. The Paul Davis CE program exceeds expectations and standards. Approved instructors are dynamic, enthusiastic, and passionate about course topics. The program has been designed to provide insurance agents and adjusters with up-to-date and relevant information. All continuing education classes are approved for credit according to state rules and guidelines.
As the water damage restoration industry continues to evolve and change, it is important to stay in the know about the the most recent techniques and trends. Paul Davis provides CE classes to professionals to who would like to learn more about the latest technology, techniques and conflicts related to the property damage industry. Certified trainers around Gaithersburg are experienced and passionate about topics covered in the course. The current information shared in the continuing education classes is targeted to the needs of insurance professionals. All CE seminars are approved for credit within state guidelines.
The Paul Davis team has delivered CE seminars to professionals in insurance throughout the nation and Gaithersburg, MD for many years. Our CE program goes the extra mile by helping you receive your license. Insurance experts are only a sample of the folks who take our seminars. Subjects covered are relevant for property managers, real estate professionals and those who work in the realm regarding restoration of homes or commercial spaces.
Our primary goal is delivering helpful and up-to-date data, so you can effectively help your policy holder customers regarding their property damage needs. Our training has been accepted in all fifty states and taught by certified experts. Some of the subjects covered in our CE courses include:
- Ethics for the Insurance Professional
- Water Damage Mitigation/Applied Structural Drying
- Fire Damage Mitigation
- Mold Remediation
- Soft Contents Restoration
- Bio Recovery Services
- Meth Lab Cleanup
Sign up for a continuing education class from Paul Davis or contact us for more details.
2017 CE Class Schedule with Safelite + Paul Davis
February 23, 2017 – Paul Davis Restoration, 5714 Industry Lane, Suite H, Frederick, MD 21704
- 9:00 AM-12 Noon – (SL) Controlling Vehicle Glass Losses (2 Credit Hour Course)
- 12:30 PM – 2:30 -PM – Meth Lab Cleanup * MD Residence Only (3 Credit Hour Course) – Register Here
April 4, 2017 – Paul Davis Restoration, 5714 Industry Lane, Suite H, Frederick, MD 21704
- 9:00 AM-12 Noon – (SL) Business Ethics (3 Credit Hour Course)
- 12:30 PM-3:30 PM – Flood * MD Residence Only (3 Credit Hour Course) – Register Here
April 27, 2017 – Paul Davis Restoration, 5714 Industry Lane, Suite H, Frederick, MD 21704
- 9:30 – 11:30 – (SL) Controlling Vehicle Glass Losses (2 Credit Hour Course)
- 12:15 PM-2:15 PM – Hoarding * MD Residence Only (2 Credit Hour Course) – Register Here
May 18, 2017 – Paul Davis Restoration, 5714 Industry Lane, Suite H, Frederick, MD 21704
- 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM – (SL) Insurance Fraud and How to Prevent It (2 Credit Hour Course)
- 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM – (SL) Windshield Repair (1 Credit Hour Course)
- 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM – (SL) The Future Is Now (2 Credit Hour Course)
Questions about registration? For classes marked (SL), contact: Pat Midgley firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 433-3526. For all other classes, please contact Heather Miracle at email@example.com. Reserve your space early! Seating is limited and reservations will be taken on a first come, first served basis. Lunch will be provided!
Frequently Asked Questions:
“The event is not allowing me to register?”
- The event is probably full. We have limited seating and our events typically reach capacity months in advanced which is why we highly recommend reserving your seat early.
“May I show up even though the event is full – I really need these classes.”
- Register for the wait-list. As people drop out of the event, tickets will be released to wait-listed individuals in a first come – first serve basis. Due to state regulations and building codes, we cannot overbook these classes to accommodate extras.
“I need to cancel my reservation / ticket.”
- Awesome – canceling your ticket will allow a wait-listed individual to take your place. You can cancel your reservation through EventBrite by following these instructions. Please do not email the event planners to cancel your ticket for you.
“I’m running late, but I’m registered.”
- By state law, we cannot allow you to get credit for a class that you show up more than 15 minutes late to. If you find yourself running late to a CE Class event that you are registered for, please notify the event planners that you cannot attend due to the time constraint dictated by state law.
“How soon are the credits processed?”
- The event planners typically submit class paperwork within 5 days of the event. It takes roughly 2 weeks for processed credits to reflect on your accounts.
“Will you be hosting classes in Gaithersburg?”
- Currently, all Paul Davis Restoration classes and partnered Safelite Classes will be taught out of our Frederick office location.