Fire Damage Removal of Suburban Maryland and Washington DC Properties
For commercial properties, healing after fire damage can turn into a long and pricey task. Fire can tear down a property, but additional damage from fumes and soot can remain long after the fire has died. Additionally, the odor left by these substances can stay in the atmosphere for months if neglected and hurt your business’ reputation
The specialists with Paul Davis know how harmful fires can be to your business and operations. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in eliminating soot and smoke damage too. Across the Suburban Maryland and Washington DC region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours bounce back from fires of all sizes.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- We appear onsite to assist you within hours, any day or any time
- Thorough damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Ash and debris removed without harming the environment
- Sanitation, smoky odor neutralization and air purification
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for your damaged items or tools inside your building
- Commercial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and additional technology designed to remove water resulting from extinguishing the fire
- We will restore any part of your building that was ruined by the fire
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to prevent mold and mildew
Contact Paul Davis Today
We understand how devastating fires can be on commercial properties, so we act quickly to get your property back to its original state. Our technical training, sanitation techniques and equipment combined with our experience results in faster cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can salvage items using specialized equipment and sanitation techniques, typically being able to renew the goods inside your business to their original condition. We also help you file insurance claims to help the recovery process.
If your company has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Suburban Maryland and Washington DC Paul Davis. Our local franchise will be there to assist.