First-Rate Disinfection Services for Homes in Suburban Maryland and Washington DC, MD
Our professional restoration contractors have the experience and expertise in using powerful cleaning solutions, industry-standard equipment and procedures that are proven to eradicate pathogens. Your well-being is a primary concern, so we approach our sanitation services with discipline and responsibility. We implement all the necessary precautions as we provide residential sanitation solutions that will let your family avoid the harmful effects of bacterial or viral infections.
Disinfection Services – The Paul Davis Way
These are some of the ways we look after everyone’s well-being and safety:
- Disinfect and clean high-contact surfaces: Our specialists have the proper tools to eradicate microbial growth, viruses, pathogens and other bacteria.
- Take the necessary steps: We’ll inquire about everyone’s health before we begin so as to not put anyone in danger. Our team wears face masks and shoe covers to stop contaminants from being brought into your home.
- Offer pertinent information: As experts in the industry, we can give you correct and valuable information that’ll help protect your health and safety. We know that there is much uncertainty out there about coronavirus, so we’re here to address those concerns according to the most current updates available.
We Take the Precautions for You
Furthermore, Paul Davis practices industry cleaning methods that are distinguishable from traditional ones. These include:
- ULV Fogging: This is a preventative approach that takes care of walls, floors and other horizontal surfaces.
- Fogging with Horizontal Surface Wiping: For surfaces that experience a lot of contact such as tables, lobby furniture, computers, etc.
- Fogging with Full Wiping: Industry approved practices for validated cases of coronavirus. This is a comprehensive cleaning service that applies disinfectants to your space.
Let’s Keep Everyone Safe
To ensure the everyone is secure, there are some things you can help us out with as well. Let our team know before your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to implement special precautions. Because of the environment we’re currently living in, we can limit the bulk of information we give to our customers, we can make adjustments for digital copies instead.