Contents Cleaning and Restoration in Washington
Paul Davis can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to think about as you begin the healing process. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that dear belongings that were once automatically rejected are very possibly restored.
These items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Paul Davis Restoration of Suburban MD Washington DC can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always uses the most recent contents cleaning technology available in Washington to save most of these items that were considered ruined in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means that they are important to us as well.