Kitchen Remodeling in Washington, DC
The kitchen is one of the most important parts of your home and is the setting for several great events. Because of its important functions, you want to always keep your kitchen in great condition. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you design a beautiful space that matches your needs.
For the last 50 years, Paul Davis has built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects. While we’re often called upon to assist with restoration after property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people these important projects. For any Washington kitchen remodeling project, you can count on us.
A Paul Davis remodeling technician will work hand-in-hand with you to figure out how your project should be handled. From there, the blueprint and schedule will be developed and the work can start. We will use the best materials to do the project the right way.
Along with improving its appearance, we can help improve your kitchen’s functionality. During this process, you can make more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. You’ll also see the value of your home escalate.
Creating a beautiful kitchen requires several important features. The following items are typically involved with kitchen remodeling projects.
- Cabinets: Next to floors and walls, cabinetry usually takes up the most kitchen real estate. Ensure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Counters: There are several options to choose from for new countertops, including marble, granite, laminate, and wood. Let us help select the best choice for you.
- Walls: This can go far past patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. Creative backsplashes can add some flair to your kitchen.
- Appliances: If your appliances are older than your home, it’s probably time for a change. Complete your kitchen remodel a new refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and more.
- Sinks: Because of how often you will use it, your kitchen sink is an important remodeling decision. It’s our mission to help you find a sink that provides the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: Make sure you can demonstrate all your future gourmet meals with the right kitchen lighting. From track lighting to chandeliers, we can install all types of lighting for you.
Call Paul Davis of Washington to help make your dream kitchen become a reality through a complimentary consultation. By talking about the items listed above, we will help you create your ideal kitchen.