Adamstown, MD, Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is one of the busiest parts of your home and is the hub for several memorable events. You want to ensure that your kitchen is always functioning properly to make sure these events are always able to occur. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you realize a space that fits your needs and lifestyle – and looks beautiful, too.
For the last 50 years, the Paul Davis brand has built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects. We are committed to the best quality work for all projects. Call us for Adamstown kitchen remodeling projects of all sizes.
To make sure your project is done right, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs. They’ll then work closely with you to develop a blueprint and time table for the project. We will use the best materials to do the project the right way.
Along with improving its appearance, we can help improve your kitchen’s functionality. During this project, you can make more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. This is also an excellent way to improve the overall value of your property.
There’s a lot that goes into remodeling a kitchen. Read the list below to start thinking about the items that will be involved with your remodel.
- Cabinets: Other than walls and floors, cabinets usually take up the most space of your kitchen. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: Improve the appearance of your kitchen through quartz, granite, stainless steel, and travertine. Let us show you multiple options to meet your design and usability needs.
- Walls: This can go far past patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. A new backsplash can add color and fun to your kitchen.
- Appliances: If your appliances are older than you, it’s probably time for an upgrade. Complete your kitchen remodel a new fridge, oven, microwave, and more.
- Sinks: Because of how often it is used, your kitchen sink is an important choice with your remodel. We can help you find the right combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It is probably not the first thing that you think of when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. We can handle all your lighting needs, from pendant lights to chandeliers.
Contact Paul Davis of Adamstown to help make your dream kitchen become a reality through a free consultation. Through a detailed discussion of the items above, we can design and create your dream kitchen.