Ashton, MD, Kitchen Remodeling
Your kitchen is the hub of the home; it’s the setting for this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. You want to ensure that your kitchen is always functioning properly to ensure these events are always able to occur. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling, you can expect to receive a kitchen that is beautiful and also fits your needs and lifestyle.
Paul Davis has built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling services. Though we’re often called upon to assist with rebuilding after property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people these important projects. Contact us for Ashton kitchen remodeling projects of any size.
A Paul Davis remodeling technician will work hand-in-hand with you to determine your needs and goals with your new kitchen. From this, a specific blueprint and schedule can be created. When you choose us, you’ll receive the best materials, tools, and procedures for your project.
The outcome of your kitchen remodel won’t only be a kitchen that looks great, but is also more functional. You can make more space for cooking and dining, along with the appliances and other features you’ve always wanted. You’ll also likely see the overall value of your home escalate.
To design the ideal kitchen for your home, there are several important items that must be considered. Get the creative juices flowing by reading the list below.
- Cabinets: No matter how large your entire kitchen is, cabinets will take up a major fraction of it. Make sure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with new glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Countertops: Quartz, granite, laminate, and travertine all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Let us introduce you to multiple options to meet your design and usability needs.
- Walls: A new coat of paint could go a long way to update your kitchen, but it’s only the beginning. Add some variety with a fun new backsplash.
- Appliances: Ready for an appliance upgrade? We can include an efficient fridge, stove, microwave, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Your kitchen sink is used so often, you need to make sure you get this choice right. Let us help you determine the right combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It is probably not the first thing that comes to mind during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. From track lighting to chandeliers, we can take care of every type of lighting for your kitchen.
Call Paul Davis of Ashton to help make your dream kitchen become a reality through a complimentary consultation. We’ll discuss the items in the list above to determine the best way to create your perfect kitchen.