Kitchen Remodeling in Big Pool
The kitchen is one of the most important parts of your home and is the hub for several memorable events. You want to make sure your kitchen is always functioning properly to ensure these events are always able to occur. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you create a beautiful kitchen that fits your needs and lifestyle.
For the last 50 years, Paul Davis has built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects. Though we’re often called upon to assist with cleanup and restoration following property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people transform these important areas of their homes. For any Big Pool kitchen remodeling project, you can count on us.
An experienced Paul Davis remodeling technician will work closely with you to determine how you want your new kitchen to look. Based on this, a specific blueprint and timetable can be created. When you choose us, you can count on the best materials, tools, and procedures for your projects.
A kitchen remodel won’t only make your kitchen look better, it will help it become more functional. Whether you need more space or new appliances, now is the ideal time to make the improvements you’ve always wanted. It will also likely improve the overall value of your home.
There are several different items required to create the ideal kitchen. Read the list below to see some of the items that will be involved with your remodel.
- Cabinets: You can’t escape cabinetry while you are in your kitchen. Ensure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Counters: Quartz, glass, laminate, and travertine all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Let us introduce you to several options to meet your design and usability needs.
- Walls: Applying a new coat of paint is the tip of the iceberg with your kitchen walls. Another item you can try is adding a new backsplash behind your sink.
- Appliances: If your kitchen appliances are older than your home, it’s probably time for an upgrade. Make your kitchen remodel complete with a new refrigerator, stove, microwave, and more.
- Sinks: Because of how often it is used, your kitchen sink is an important remodeling decision. It’s our objective to help you select a sink that provides the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that you think of when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. From pendant lights to chandeliers, we can take care of every type of lighting for you.
Contact Paul Davis of Big Pool to bring your dream kitchen to life with a complimentary consultation. We will discuss the items in the list above to determine the best way to create your perfect kitchen.