Bladensburg, MD, Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is the true hub of your home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. You want to ensure that your kitchen is always functioning properly to ensure these events are always able to occur. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling, you can expect to receive a kitchen that is beautiful and also fits your needs.
For the last 50 years, Paul Davis has built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects. We’ll ensure that your project gets the care and attention that it needs. Contact us for Bladensburg kitchen remodels projects of all sizes.
To ensure your project is handled correctly, a Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. From this, a specific blueprint and schedule can be constructed. We will use the best materials and processes to complete the project the right way.
A remodel won’t just help your kitchen look better, it will help it work better too. You can add additional space for cooking and dining, along with the appliances and other features you’ve always wanted. You’ll also likely see the value of your home improve.
To design the ideal kitchen, there are several important items that will need to be considered. The following items are often involved with kitchen remodels.
- Cabinets: You can’t get away from cabinetry while you’re in your kitchen. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to ensure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: There are several options to choose from with countertops, including marble, glass, laminate, and wood. We can show you several options to determine the one that works for you.
- Walls: A fresh coat of paint could go a long way to revitalize your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. A new backsplash can add some flair to your kitchen remodel.
- Appliances: If your appliances are older than your home, it’s probably time for an upgrade. We can include an efficient, state-of-the-art fridge, oven, dishwasher, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Your kitchen sink is used so often, you need to make sure you get this choice right. It’s our mission to help you select a sink that offers the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: It is probably not the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. From pendant lights to island lights, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Call us for a free consultation for your kitchen remodel and let your wishes come true. By talking about the items above, we’ll design and create your perfect kitchen.