Brinklow, MD, Kitchen Remodeling
From morning breakfast to nightly homework assignments, the kitchen serves as the setting for all types of events in your home. The roles of the kitchen make it so essential to be a place that works properly for you. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling, you can expect to receive a beautiful kitchen that also fits your lifestyle.
The Paul Davis brand has built a strong reputation for kitchen remodeling services. While we’re often asked to assist in the restoration effort following property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people with these planned projects. If you’re ready to revamp your Brinklow home’s kitchen, you can depend on us.
To make sure your project is done right, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. They will then work closely with you to develop a blueprint and schedule for the remodel. We will utilize the safest processes to complete the project the right way.
A remodel won’t only make your kitchen look better, it will help it work better too. You can add additional space for cooking and dining, along with the appliances and other features you’ve always wanted. This is also an excellent way to improve the equity of your home.
Creating a beautiful kitchen requires several important items. Peruse the list below to start thinking about the items that will be involved with your remodel.
- Cabinetry: You can’t escape cabinetry while you are in your kitchen. Ensure your cabinetry stands out for the right reasons with glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Countertops: There are multiple options to choose from with countertops, including quartz, granite, laminate, and travertine. We can show you all of your options to determine the one that will work best for you.
- Walls: Adding a new coat of paint is only the beginning. Try adding a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra color.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade your appliances? Make your kitchen remodel complete with a new refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and more.
- Sinks: The sink in your kitchen is used so often, you need to make sure you get this choice right. It’s our objective to help you select a sink that provides the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. From ceiling lights to island lights, we can install all types of lighting for you.
Call Paul Davis of Brinklow to help make your dream kitchen become a reality through a free consultation. We’ll discuss the items in the list above to determine the best way to create your ideal kitchen.