Chevy Chase Kitchen Remodeling
Your kitchen is one of the busiest parts of your home and is the hub for several great events. Because of its critical functions, you should always keep your kitchen in top condition. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you realize a space that fits your needs and lifestyle – and looks great, too.
Paul Davis has built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects over the past 50 years. We are committed to doing the best quality work for your project. If you’re ready to revamp your Chevy Chase kitchen, you can depend on us.
An experienced Paul Davis remodeling technician will work hand-in-hand with you to figure out how you want your new kitchen to look. Based on this, a specific blueprint and schedule can be constructed. Your project will be completed using the very best materials and the safest, most effective processes.
A kitchen remodel won’t only make your kitchen look better, it will help it work better too. Whether it’s more space or upgraded appliances, now is the right time to make the changes you’ve always wanted. It will also make your home more valuable.
In order to create the ideal kitchen, there are several individual items that will need to be considered. Look through the list below to begin thinking about how you might like to plan this home improvement project.
- Cabinetry: No matter how big your kitchen is, cabinets will take up a major fraction of it. Ensure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with new glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Countertops: There are several options to choose from with countertops, including marble, glass, stainless steel, and travertine. Let us show you several options to meet your design and usability needs.
- Walls: This can go far beyond patching holes and adding a new coat of paint. Another thing you can try is installing a creative new backsplash in your kitchen.
- Appliances: If your kitchen appliances are older than you, it’s probably time for an upgrade. We can simply integrate a new fridge, oven, microwave, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: The sink in your kitchen is used so often, you must make sure you get this choice right. We can help you find the appropriate combination of style, cleanliness, and usability.
- Lighting: Ensure that you can highlight all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. We install all types of lighting, from ceiling lights to island lights.
Call us for a free consultation for your kitchen remodel and let your wishes come true. We will discuss the items listed above to figure out the way to create your ideal kitchen.