Derwood, MD, Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is one of the most important parts of your home and is the hub for several memorable events. Because of its critical functions, you want to always keep your kitchen in top condition. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you create a space that fits your lifestyle – and looks beautiful, too.
Paul Davis has developed a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling work. We will ensure that your project gets the time and attention that it needs. If you want to revamp your Derwood home’s kitchen, you can call us.
An experienced Paul Davis technician will work hand-in-hand with you to determine how your project should be handled. They will then work closely with you to develop a blueprint and time table for your remodel. When you choose us, you can count on the best materials, tools, and procedures for your kitchen remodel.
A kitchen remodel won’t only make your kitchen look better, it will help it work better too. During this process, you can add more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. This is also a great way to improve the equity of your home.
There are several important items required to create a beautiful kitchen. Read the list below to begin thinking about how you might like to carry out this home improvement project.
- Cabinets: Next to walls and floors, cabinetry usually takes up the most space of your kitchen. Make sure your cabinetry stands out for the right reasons with glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Countertops: There are several options to choose from for new countertops, including quartz, granite, stainless steel, and travertine. We can show you several options to determine the one that will work best for you.
- Walls: A new color of paint could go a long way to revitalize your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. A new backsplash can add color and fun to your kitchen.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade your appliances? We can simply integrate a new refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Sinks are used very often in every kitchen. It’s our mission to help you select a sink that offers the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that you think of during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. We can take care of all your lighting needs, from ceiling lights to island lights.
Contact us for a free consultation for your kitchen remodel and let your wishes come true. Through a detailed discussion of the items above, we can design and create your perfect kitchen.