Kitchen Remodeling in Ijamsville
Your kitchen is one of the busiest parts of your home and is the setting for several memorable events. The roles of the kitchen make it so important to be a place that functions properly for you. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling, you can expect to receive a beautiful kitchen that also fits your needs.
Over the last 50 years, the Paul Davis brand provided high-quality kitchen remodeling services. While we are often asked to assist in the cleanup effort following property damage, we are equally equipped to help people with these planned projects. If you want to revamp your Ijamsville home’s kitchen, you can depend on us.
An experienced Paul Davis technician will work hand-in-hand with you to determine how you want your new kitchen to look. They will then work with you to create a blueprint and time table for your remodel. We will utilize the safest processes to complete the project the right way.
A remodel won’t only help your kitchen look better, it will help it work better too. Whether you need more space or new appliances, this is the ideal time to make the changes you’ve always wanted. This project will also likely improve the equity of your home.
There are several different items required to develop a beautiful kitchen. Check out the list below to see some of the items that will be involved with your remodel.
- Cabinetry: Your cabinetry takes up a considerable portion of your kitchen. Make sure your cabinetry stands out for the right reasons with glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Countertops: There are several options to choose from with countertops, including marble, granite, stainless steel, and travertine. Let us introduce you to several options to meet your needs in design and usability.
- Walls: This can go far past patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. A new backsplash can add color and fun to your kitchen remodel.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade your appliances? We can easily integrate a new fridge, stove, microwave, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks: The sink in your kitchen is used so often, you need to make sure you select the right one. It’s our mission to help you choose a sink that offers the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Make sure you can demonstrate all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. We install all types of lighting, from ceiling lights to lights under the cabinet.
Call us for a free consultation for your kitchen remodel and let your wishes come true. We’ll discuss the items in the list above to determine the way to create your perfect kitchen.