Kitchen Remodeling in Lanham, MD
The kitchen is one of the busiest parts of your home and is the hub for several memorable events. Because of its critical functions, you should always keep your kitchen in great condition. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you realize a space that fits your needs and looks beautiful, too.
For the last 50 years, the Paul Davis brand has built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects. You may associate us with property damage cleanup, but it’s only one part of our capabilities. If you’re ready to revamp your Lanham home’s kitchen, you can count on us.
To make sure your project is handled correctly, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs. From this, a specific blueprint and schedule can be created. Your kitchen remodel will be completed using the right materials and the safest processes.
Along with improving its appearance, we can help improve your kitchen’s functionality. During this project, you can add more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. This project will also likely increase the value of your property.
In order to create the ideal kitchen, there are several important items that will need to be considered. The following items are typically involved with kitchen remodels.
- Cabinets: Next to floors and walls, cabinetry usually takes up the most space of your kitchen. Ensure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Counters: Marble, glass, laminate, and wood all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Let us introduce you to several options to meet your design and usability needs.
- Walls: A new color of paint could go a long way to update your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. Add a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra color.
- Appliances: Ready for an appliance upgrade? Make your kitchen remodel complete with a new refrigerator, oven, microwave, and more.
- Sinks: Because of how often it is used, your kitchen sink is an important remodeling decision. It’s our objective to help you select a sink that provides the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Ensure that you can show off all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. We install all types of lighting, from pendant lights to lights under the cabinet.
Contact Paul Davis of Lanham to help make your dream kitchen become a reality with a free consultation. Through a in-depth discussion of the items above, we can design and create your perfect kitchen.