Contents Cleaning in Laurel
Paul Davis in Laurel is the leader in the market for restoring valuables such as furniture, electronics, clothing, and documents.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that dear possessions that were once immediately rejected are very possibly are just like new.
These items include:
- Clothing, draperies, linens, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- TVs, appliances, electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Paul Davis can also clean an emergency supply of clothing and return it to you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving valued possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis always utilizes the most recent contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined. We will work hard to save these items, because we know how important they are to you.