Laurel, MD Contents Cleaning and Restoration
From clothing and important documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Suburban MD Washington DC can restore these items and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem overwhelming when you see how much there is to consider. One of those is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that important items that were once immediately rejected may now be are just like new.
These items can include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Suburban MD Washington DC can clean an emergency supply of clothing and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always utilizes the most recent contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined in the past. These items are very important to you, which means we will work hard to save them.