Monrovia, MD Contents Cleaning and Restoration
Paul Davis can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
There is so much to do in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that dear possessions that were at one time immediately considered ruined are very possibly restored.
These items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during these difficult times, Paul Davis can also clean an emergency supply of clothes for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were thrown away in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means that they are important to us as well.