Contents Cleaning in Mount Rainier, MD
From clothing and important documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis in Mount Rainier, MD can restore these valuables and much more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that cherished belongings that were at one time automatically considered ruined may now be are just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, draperies, clothing, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during times like this, Paul Davis in Mount Rainier, MD can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that nearly thrown away. We will work tirelessly to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.