Contents Cleaning and Restoration in Spencerville
From clothes and important documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these items and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that cherished belongings that were at one time immediately rejected are very possibly are just like new.
These items can include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during times like this, Paul Davis can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging prized possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always utilizes the most recent contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were discarded in the past. We will work tirelessly to restore these items, because we know how important they are to you.