Disaster Planning in Gaithersburg
All companies need to plan to ensure business continuity. But, plans like that usually focus on things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property managers and owners, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Suburban MD Washington DC now to receive your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.